- Is Smart Device: No
- Dimensions: EU/US PLUG
- Output Power: 80W
- Temperature Stability: ±1℃
- Output Temperature: 180-500℃
- Input Voltagle: 110V/220V
- Model Number: 908S
- Brand Name: JCD
- Origin: Mainland China
- Features 1: LCD Digital Soldering Iron
- Features 2: 80W Soldering Iron
- Features 3: Soldering iron temperature adjustable
- Features 4: Soldering iron 220V 110V
- Features 5: Electric Soldering Iron Kit
- Features 6: high heating rate
JCD Electric Soldering Iron 80W LCD Digital Display Adjustable temperature soldering iron tips 220V/110V Welding Solder Tools
Soldering iron Specifications:
Voltage: AC220-240V OR AC100-130V Power: 80W
Temperature Range: 180~500℃/356~932℉
Temperature Stability: ±5℃
Heating Type: Wmore Ceramics Element
Soldering Iron Tips: 900M-B1.2 Wire Length: 1.4m / 55.12in
Soldering Iron Size: Approx.242*25*25mm/9.6*0.98*0.98in
Soldering Iron Weight: Approx.96g/3.4oz
Package Size: Approx. 254*55*35mm/10*2.2*1.4n
Package Weight: Approx. 139g / 4.9oz
* Different sets will result in different prices. Each set has a corresponding image.
* This soldering iron is an 80W soldering tool that can work at 180C-480C. The temperature can be adjusted by 1C. It has European Union and American plugs to choose from.
* If you like DIY or need to weld repair PC phones, small parts, this is a great welding tool.
* There is a special thermostat circuit to control the temperature, you can adjust the temperature as needed
* With temperature calibration mode: press + and – buttons for calibration at the same time
Press the (+) button once to increase 1°C; press and hold it to increase temperature continuously.
Press the (-) button once to reduce 1°C; press and hold it to reduce temperature continuously.
The newly set temperature will be saved after 3 seconds,and will keep the temperature for next time powering-on.When (F) or (C) symbol flashes, it means the heating core has not reached the set temperature.
1. After 60 seconds of power on, put the soldering tip on a thermometer,and a moderate amount of solder on the soldering tip; make the test point and the soldering tip have good touch.
2. When thermometer displays a stable temperature (about 2 seconds),write down the temperature.
3. Move soldering iron away from thermometer; press the (-) and (+) button at the same time to enter temperature Calibration.
4. Input adjustment quantity. Adjustment quantity=set temperature – measured temperature (see example)
5. Press the (-) and (+) at the same time to exIt temperature interface, finished.
Example 1, when setting temperature is 350°C while measured temperature is 342°C, the correction steps are as follows:
a. press the (-) and (+) at the same time to enter temperature correction intertace.
b. press the (+) button till the LCD displays 8 °C
c. press the (-) and (+) at the same time to exit
temperature correction intertace Example 2, when setting temperature is 350°C while measured temperature is 330°C,the correction steps are as follows:
a. press the (-) and (+) at the same time to enter temperature correction interface.
b. press the (-) button till the LCD displays -20°C
c. press the (-) and (+) at the same time to exit temperature correction
1. To press the red and white button both at the same time before it is power on, power on,after the LCD is working, stop to press the button, you will enter the setting menu. The LCD shows (F) or (C)
2. Press the white button to choose C(degree centigrade) or F(Fahrenheit).Press the Red button to choose Element U10(01), U20(02), U30(03), U40(04).
3. Pressing the (- ) and (+) at the same time to save your setting operation and quit the setting menu (finished) To protect the user from scald, when on the setting menu, it will stop heating. Failure warning indication The LCD shows (OP): the heating element is open circuit.
Solution: 1. change the element.2. To confirm that whether the pin of element is oxidized. The LCD shows(E1) The outlet is poor contact, or the battery source interfering the soldering iron that it is power down.
Solution: 1. Unplug the soldering iron. 2. Close the interfering source. 3. To use it far away from the interfering source.
Please do not touch the soldering tip and tube when the power is turned on.